Thank you for your interest in submitting your work to Newlyweds’ blog. We love publishing Real Weddings and Styled Shoots when we find something that is fresh and pays great attention to details. To help you get a better idea of what we consider to be a good fit, we’ve outlined what we look for, and how to submit.
- Well photographed events and shoots, preferably with a graphic, editorial style.
- Weddings and shoots with lots of details, chic style, personality, and unexpected use of color. Handmade or otherwise quirky elements are a plus, and the more original the overall concept, the better.
- Great use of budget, regardless of the event’s price point. If the budget was slim but it was stretched in an innovative way, wonderful! Most can’t afford a big budget wedding, so seeing smaller events with a lot of style on a little dough are a great fit.
- Stories within the event or shoot itself. For example, if there’s a reason the bride crafted a certain detail, and she’s comfortable in sharing why, I’d love to let our readers know!
- Off beat weddings are great! We are all about new, fresh ideas, so the further away from cookie cutter while still being tasteful, the better!
To submit a wedding or shoot for consideration, we recommend submissions through Two Bright Lights, a platform for sharing your work with bloggers and event collaborators alike. If we think your event is a good fit we’ll let you know within few days.